Sunday, July 14

"Natural Apple" Pictorial


1. MAC eye shadow in Shroom, applied to the lids

2. MAC eye shadow in Haux, applied in the crease

3. VS Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow in Espresso Lane, applied in outer corners

4. Covergirl Perfect Blend eye liner pencil in Mink, applied to the lash line and smudged out to make a natural cat eye look

5. Benefit They're Real! mascara in black (sample size), applied one coat to top lashes only

6. Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Red Revolution, applied to lips


This was my first pictorial and I'm very proud with how it turned out. Major props to my husband for taking these pictures. I should really invest in a tripod or something. 

I wanted to keep the look natural since I knew I was going to do a red lip. I don't normally wear brown eye liners but once I applied it I knew that it would pair perfectly. You could still apply a black gel/liquid liner if that's what you normally do--that's my go-to liner--but play with it and see what works best for you. And I like playing with lip colors like this candy apple red.


What's your beauty routine if you want to achieve the "natural" look? Do you dare to go red with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment