Thursday, July 11

Avon Mega Effects Mascara: COMING SOON

So I've got a friend who works for Avon. I noticed in my June issue of InStyle that Avon has this new mascara product that is unlike any other on the market. Mega Effects Mascara is probably the most innovative makeup tool I've ever seen and I am really excited to try it.


I called my handy Avon lady and asked if she could order it for me. Get ready for the disappointment. The product does not hit the shelf for another month or two. She said that she could probably get some pre-ordered but I still don't know when it's going to be in my hands.

I'm so impatient!!

If you haven't heard of this mascara yet, please watch this video below. It's the coolest thing ever!! And if you have your own Avon lady, hit her up and order this stuff. I'll be doing a review on it once I get it so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment