Monday, July 1

Let freedom ring my nails

If you haven't noticed, July has snuck up on us. I don't know how it happens, but it does, every year. In just these few days before the holiday, I wanted to dedicate all posts to the freedom in our country. RED. WHITE. AND BLUE. Everything. Today's post will be on the girly side. So get ready.

All girls know that we love to paint our nails according to the holidays. Maybe it's just me, maybe not. But I wanted to paint mine tonight and show them off ;)

These would be perfect for New Year's.


And these would be fun for Christmas and Winter.



And why not nails for Halloween?



The colors I chose tonight were painted in several stages. My thumbs, pointers, and pinkys were painted with Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine in Red Red. The middle fingers were painted with Milani Nail Lacquer in Gold. The ring fingers were first painted with Loreal Nail Color in Jet Set to Paris, second painted stripes with Sinful Colors Nail Art in Bad Chick, and third painted hearts with the Red Red listed above.

The glitter is a pain in the arse to take off so that is why I used it sparingly...


 Aah!! Where's my wedding ring? No worries. I'm still married.


Such a girly post, right?! What kind of nail decorations have you come up with for the holidays? I want to see them, all of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment