Monday, July 15

July IPSY bag

I signed up for Ipsy right before they ship the July bags so I wasn't sure if I was going to get a bag this month, but I did!! It came in the mail today in a pink bubble-wrapped package and I was so happy to receive it that I just had to record what my little presents were.



(P.S. Why does YouTube always give me my crazy face as the thumbnail picture? Jeesh.)



If you are interested in signing up for Ipsy, which is only $10 a month, check out this link.


Below are the full-size product links and how much they cost.

1. COOLA Face Mineral Sunscreen, spf 20, $36
2. POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon, Fuchsia Flirt, $25 (the link is for a 6-piece kit)
3. BH Cosmetics California Collection, Malibu palette--San Francisco palette--Hollywood palette, $10 for one palette; look these up and pick your favorite!
4. Nailtini Straight up Color Nail Lacquer, Mai Tai, $6
5. Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray--with Argan oil--$20

No comments:

Post a Comment