Monday, July 22

It's just not the right time.

This is going to be my vague post and I know you'll just <love> it. So here goes...

First, and probably the most important, is that everything happens for a reason. If you're out there and waiting for something to happen but it doesn't or if what does happen isn't something you wanted, don't get upset and angry. This is a time to practice patience. The Universe has a rhythm and balance and this is just part of the plan.

For example, there was this man, Bobby, an old friend's uncle, who was diagnosed with cancer. He fought and fought for so many years until his body just couldn't handle it any longer. His family didn't understand why God would take away their son or brother. What they didn't know was that God was readying their hearts to be pioneers for Bobby's life after death. They learned patience, acceptance, and trust. They couldn't physically cure the cancer so all they could do was trust that this was a part of the plan. After Bobby passed, his family became advocates for cancer in their community. They raised enough money to get a cancer treatment building built at their local hospital.  And they continue to raise money to help sponsor those physicians who are getting closer and closer to that cure.

I have another friend from a previous job who told me that she might not be able to have children. Both her and her husband were tested after unsuccessful months of trying to conceive. Her test results came back normal but her husband's did not. They found out he was sterile. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like all women have this innate desire to produce children. And if it were me who found out the news, I don't know how I would react. But I can imagine that she was hysterical. I know having kids are not life's sole purpose, but it's pretty important to carry on your family name. There are ways around this news like IVF, AI, and adoption. All three can be expensive but it CAN be financially accomplished. It seems like now-a-days everyone has baby fever. I would hate my life if I had to suffer through something like this when my social media pages are exploding with babies. Just saying.

Just know that if you are out there and you can't understand something that happened in your life, try not to let your emotions become you. It cannot be physically changed so all you can do is pray about it, meditate, accept it and move on. I don't want that to sound harsh because I am going through something at this point in my life as well. I have cried and cried over my situation but it has gotten me nowhere. We can all use this time to reflect. Find someone who can listen. Just talking these things out loud will help tremendously. And if anyone reading this needs an ear, I'm here.


No comments:

Post a Comment