Friday, July 12

High Five for FRIDAY

HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY!!


This week has been, sadly, a little uneventful. But on the flip side, if my life were go-go-go all the time, I'm sure I'd rather be uneventful. So I'll take this quiet week with a smile.

1. I'm soon learning that I take waaaay too many pictures of Asher and Sophie. I can't help it!! Brother and sister are just too darn cute!!! It's very rare that they actually snuggle close to each other, let alone on the same chair.

2. If you haven't checked out the new Avon Mega Effects Mascara, search for it on YouTube right now. I've got it on order with my Avon rep and I cannot wait for it to arrive.

3. I signed up for Birchbox and Ipsy this week. They are weekly life & beauty subscriptions. And for $10 a month, I don't feel as bad receiving these goodies.

4. Like I said....no events and no pictures this week. So I'll leave you with another kitty cuddle.

5. I've had this picture for several months now and I think it would be so bada$$ to get this as a tattoo. Zombies are super trendy right now so we'll see if it phases out to know whether I still want it or not.

I'm trying to get tickets to see Mrs. Carter tomorrow night in Nashville. Here's hoping to a more eventful weekend! 

Happy Friday, everyone!!


I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H5fF.

No comments:

Post a Comment