Friday, July 19

High Five for FRIDAY

HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY!!


Last week, I felt eventless. This week, so many things occurred!

1. The window in our bedroom meets the corner to the glass doors that go out to the patio. Asher and Sophie are always trying to fight the stray cat through the glass but they finally spotted each other. All we could hear was MEOW MEOW MEOOOW for like an hour.

2. I opened the notification window/drop down box on Pinterest earlier this week and I had 26 different pins repinned from this lady. I wish those followers could magically find the blog! Ha.

3. My brother-in-law's 21st birthday was Wednesday this week--funny fact: It was also David Hasselhoff's birthday!--so we celebrated with chocolate cake and gold grills; it was exactly Justin's style.

4. Remember the double braid hair tutorial that I posted a few days ago? Jerry decided to be a smart-ass and take a picture of himself first. Hardy har har. These are the times when I need to invest in a tripod.

5. I posted about both Ipsy and Birchbox this week as well. I'm glad they both arrived on the same day but Ipsy took the cake this month. 

Most importantly, it's officially the weekend!! Does anyone have any fun plans that they would like to share? May I come along? I'm just kidding....no, but seriously. I'm always up for meeting new people.


I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F. Click her name to find out how to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment