Sunday, June 16

Makeovers: My sister-in-law, Jessica

First off, let me start this post by saying HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all those specials dads and dad-figures in our lives! I know so many of them have huge impacts in our lives and they deserve a special day. Take them out to eat and offer to pay. Or just offer to do whatever they normally do around the house and take it off their hands. Tell them how much they mean to you. My dad's uncle passed away several days ago so he's in Florida for the memorial service. Otherwise, I'd be a picture taking fool on this holiday. :-)

Jerbear and I went over to his dad's house for lunch and while we were there, I asked his sister to do her makeup. Jessica is my height and only--wait for it--twelve years old. She seems like a baby but in reality, if you didn't already know her, you'd think she was sixteen or seventeen. It honestly blows my mind how grown up she looks.

Gorgeous, right?!

Not that Jessica really needs a makeover (none of my girls do) but it's always fun to play around with the makeup and see what kind of transformation we can find. She just recently cut her hair and donated it to Locks of Love so her short hair makes her look even older.


Anyway. I've only been doing these makeovers for a couple of weeks now and I'm sure you're all tired of seeing the same faces over and over again. So that was why I wanted to show you this lovely lady's face. I used the makeup she already had in her bag. Let's get on to the pictures!!


This was her before picture. I believe she only had on mascara.


And this is after! I applied a tinted moisturizer from ELF as well as bronzer and blush.


The color on her eyelid is a baby pink, the crease was a pretty silvery/taupe color, and the outer corner was a rich purpley/wine color. And then her brow was highlighted with a champagne color.


Her eyes were lined with an eyeliner called Rich Coffee and completed with some mascara. I chose this particular eyeliner because it complimented her eye/skin color and I wanted to keep her looking twelve.

And here is her before and after picture.


(And just in case your'e wondering where this dress came from, it's from Express! I NEED it in my closet, as I'm sure we all do.)

And this completes another makeup session by yours truly. I'm in the mood to do something funky next time. So I'm calling out to all my brave girls who aren't afraid to experiment with colors. Let's all have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment