Monday, June 10

Makeovers: Alex and Amy

I've got another makeover for you!! It's the same girls I worked on last Friday, Alex and Amy. If you remember from this post, I made a few promises to you. I wanted to find better lighting, less distracting backgrounds, and take before-and-after pictures. I would say today was a 90% success! I was able to find all of the specifications for Amy, but Alex already applied her foundation and I didn't get a before picture with her. Next time!
Amy, before:


Amy, after!





These are the products I applied on her face:
Bare Escentuals Mineral Powder in Medium Beige N20
Clinique Even Better Concealer in Buttermilk
Sephora Bronzing Powder in Los Cabos
Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow N140
Lorac Take a Brow in Brunette (I used the lighter of the two colors)
Clinique Bare Brilliance Lipstick in Blushing Coral

These are the products I applied on her eyes:
MAC Mega Metal Shadow for her entire lid and beneath her lower lashes in Sexpectations
MAC eye shadow for the crease in Haux
Mac eye shadow for highlighting under her brow in Shroom
Urban Decay Naked Palette for the inner corners in Sin
Loreal Hip Studio Secrets Metallic Shadow for the outer corners in Electrified
Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Eye Define for lining her eyes in Noir no.261

These were all products that I already use on a daily basis.  I would not recommend going out and buying all of these colors if you are looking to achieve something similar. Play around with what you have and you'll be amazed at what you can put together.

 Here's a side by side for your viewing pleasure :-)


And now it's time for Alex's after picture!


 It's crazy what a little makeup does to this girl.


Lorac Take a Brow in Brunette (I used the darker of the two)
Sephora Bronzing Powder in Los Cabos
NARS blush in Orgasm
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Highlight beneath the brow in Virgin, the entire lids in Sidecar, the crease in Toasted, the outer corners in Hustle, and the inner corners in Sin

And there ya go!! Makeovers are complete and both girls look gorgeous!!! Stay tuned for our next makeover. It could be YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment