Thursday, June 6

#ootd

Tuesdays and Thursdays have been my biotch lately. I only dress up twice a week for work because those are the only two days we have clinic. The other three are at our Nashville location and I wear scrubs, tennis shoes, and no makeup with my hair usually pulled back. So when I have the chance to dress up, I go all out but still keep it as professional as possible. And not to toot my own horn, TOOT! TOOT!! but I looked pretty good this week. As most girls can identify, we feel good about ourselves when we look good.

With that being said, here are my outfits of the day (ootd) from Tuesday and Thursday this week.

Tuesday's OOTD.
The dress was from Belk in their clearance section. Similar styles found here.
The necklace is from Earthbound Trading Company (of all places). 
The shoes, which you can't tell are the same yellow color as the necklace, are from Old Navy--got them in the clearance section too.

Today's OOTD.
(I have more pictures because I just took these pictures. If I would've known I was going to do this post today, I would've taken more on Tuesday. Oh well.)


 Yay for the middle parts!

Navy and cream gingham dress is from Forever 21. Found here.
Green cropped blazer is from Forever 21. Found similar here.
Jeggings are from Old Navy. Found similar here.
And nude wedges are from Target. Found here.

Here's a few more.
 Just, you know...driving.

 Sunglasses are from Charming Charlie's.

One-stone mint necklace is from Caroline G. Found here.

Would any of you like to see tutorials of my hair styles from this week?? I'm thinking about at least making one that shows you how to curl your hair (loosely or tighter) with a straightener. I've got to get used to recording myself so we'll see how easy this can be. Stay tuned, folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment