Saturday, June 22

Shots of "sexual frustration"

My girlfriends and I went out last night and we were celebrating the fact that one of the girls was no longer pregnant. So let's all go out and get shit-faced!! The bar we went to offers free beer until 11 pm but I cannot stand the stuff so I'm a liquor kind of girl. My drink of choice is usually a cranberry and vodka. Or if I'm feeling a little daring, I'll get a pineapple and vodka. At one point in the night, one of the other girls came back from the bar with this massive shot of something that looked like, honestly, really dirty pee. She was going on and on about how good it was. I smelled it and judging by that, I knew it'd be amazing. I immediately got up from my chair and went to get one for myself.

I want to take a second and complain about how much liquor costs at bars. They just all need to follow the rules of strip clubs and let us bring in our own liquor. That would be much better on all of our wallets. Sheesh.

Anywho. This shot that we got was called Sexual Frustration. I'm not really sure where the name came from but it's a fun name, none the less. It makes me think of Nars Cosmetic names like Orgasm or Foreplay. I have been searching all day online for the recipe because I want all of you to find as much joy it in as I did last night. And I think I might have found it. I'm not sure how many shots it makes but I'm sure you can figure that out once you make it at home.


INGREDIENTS:

1 shot 99 Bananas
1 shot Coconut Rum
1 shot Watermelon Pucker
3 shots Cranberry Juice
3 shots Pineapple Juice

Five ingredients. Simple as that.
(source)
(This isn't the real picture. I just needed one so I could link it with my Pinterest board.)

It's fun to go out with the girls and get crazy every once in a while. You can let loose more so than with anyone else. Just be careful. Don't drink and drive, mm'kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment