Friday, June 21

Cookie Dough Dip

I've got another sweet recipe for you. Literally. The last dessert recipe I posted was for mini s'mores. Since then, I've had a couple of friends ask if I had any other recipes up my sleeve and I do, I do!!

Cookie Dough Dip
(source)

INGREDIENTS

1 8 oz. package cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup toffee bits

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Mix together cream cheese and butter.
  • Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
  • Serve with graham crackers or apple wedges.
Extra Notes
  • Do not use reduced/no fat cream cheese. It will probably give you the wrong consistency needed for the dip.
  • The best apples to use with this dip is Granny Smith apples.
Substitutions
  • You can substitute chocolate chips for white chocolate, butterscotch, etc.
  • You can substitute toffee bits for butterfinger chocolates heath bar pieces, etc.
  • You can substitute graham crackers for chocolate graham crackers.

ENJOY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment