Saturday, June 8

I'm a bad girl. (Get your mind out of the gutter)

I've been a very bad girl lately. But it's not what you're thinking. I kind of have a shopping addiction. It's not kind of. I've got a serious condition. Jerry and I have been following our set budget for about a year now and we've been adjusting our spending budget accordingly if we can. Because why save when you can shop, right?! I'm just kidding. We have a set amount to go in our Savings every week. Buuut we have a few home improvement projects to tackle. So I really should not be shopping at all.

And in one quick breath because I don't want to think about it for long before I get stressed all over again....We've got to replace our heat pump and air handler--aka the air conditioner, replace our windows, replace our roof, re-lay concrete for the driveway and sidewalk, hire a contractor to build a back deck (our home owner's association requires the use of contractors), and staple some chicken wire around our fence to keep the rogue cat from trying to attack our cats through the screens. Whew.

Because I try very hard to not think about those stressful financial projects, I'd rather just show you the things I bought because shopping for new items makes me look good. And when I look good, I feel good. And when I feel good, I'll be a happy girl to be around. Just my mentality. There are plenty of other things to make me happy...this is just one of them.

Four things I purchased from Forever 21:
 This was actually found in the Plus Size section and I'm not ashamed to say that. I wear a 12-14 depending on the brand. Some of their XL Plus Size items are a little big but this dress fit PERFECTLY!! The under-layer only goes to my knees. Found here.

 This is probably my favorite item in this purchase. The arm holes are a little big. Camo muscle tee, with studs on the shoulder, found here.

This one cracks me up. I wasn't aware when adding to my order that this was a crop top. I'm too old and too thick to be wearing crop tops. I love the scoop back and stripes so I'm going to keep it and wear it with skirts, tucked in. It'll be super cute. Found here.

Meh, it's a little over-exposed. But I'm digging it. I'm not sure how I'm going to wear this. It's a muscle tee similar to the camo tee. Found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment