Saturday, September 7

Sargento VoxBox

What is a VoxBox?

A VoxBox is just like the Birchbox or Ipsy glam bags that you get with a monthly subscription to their company. Although it's not necessarily makeup & beauty products every month, I've heard it has a variety of great things! Specifically, the VoxBox comes with a subscription to Influenster.

What is Influenster?

I was informed of this company by a friend. She knew I was subscribed to the other two so I'd probably like this one too. And it works just the same! I review products and the more I review, the more points I get. And the more points I get, I could be selected to receive a VoxBox. So there's the difference. No one receives a consecutive box each month. I'm not exactly sure how you are selected other than by points--you'll see what I'm talking about when I reveal what my box was this month--but I'll try to figure that out so I don't get random boxes from now on.

Introducing...

Yep, you heard right. Influenster sent me a VoxBox, not with cheese products in it, but with coupons for FREE cheese and this adorable little insulated cheese stick container. 





First things first. I was worried this VoxBox had actual cheese samples inside. I was worried how USPS was going to get it to me without spoiling. Thankfully, I opened it and there was no moldy dairy.

Second, I really don't know why I was chosen to receive this box. I haven't taken any cheese surveys or reviewed cheese products on their site. Regardless, I think I'm going to take them up on their offer for free cheese! We normally buy the store brand packages because it's cheaper but I've had Sargento in the past and it's quite tasty. Cheese sticks are coincidently in my top five snacks to pack in my lunch every day. So I think it was destiny.

The best thing about Influenster is that I don't have to pay a monthly subscription fee like I do with Birchbox or Ipsy. I mean, I know we all can probably handle $10 a month for beauty and makeup samples but when things say they're free, you know our inner greed monster will jump at the offer!

P.S. Are there any Bioshock Infinite players who heard VoxBox above and thought of vox populi? I guess it makes sense though. Google vox populi and you'll see that it means "voice of the people" in Latin. So I guess this means "voice of the box"?


No comments:

Post a Comment