Monday, September 16

Libraries & Up-do's

The JerBear and I decided to go to the library last week and, of course, I asked him to take pictures of me. I rarely wear this cream blazer because it's so "lab-like" but I've been thinking about adding some buttons to the sleeves and one button to the middle for closure. It should give it more structure, thus not making me look so huge. Not that I consider myself "huge" but you get what I'm trying to say. I also might add an inside liner to it because the material by itself is quite see-through. We'll see.












I get ready in the mornings, pulling my hair back all loose and wispy into a cute low bun, and by the end of the day I realize that I look much cuter with (side)bangs. I need to make an appointment. Lol. 

I got the creme blazer from Forever 21 two Summers ago but I know they have similar styles in stores now. I got the creme lace-front top from Francesca's but it was one of my very first purchases from them in 2009. I might have been skipping class that day. Shh. The red jeggings are from American Eagle last Summer and were on sale for $15! And the brown wedges are from Target, but they were purchased on sale for $7 last year. I wish I could link up with everything, but unfortunately it's all old. But happy hunting! :-)

I love seeing outfit posts on other blogs and that's what has inspired me to do more on my blog. If you check out some of the blogs above in my Blogroll, you can see some of their #ootd posts as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment