Tuesday, September 24

One last Summer fling

Yes I know Summer is over--blah blah blah--and that everyone's Fall decorations have long been draped from the mantles and hung from the front door. But I refuse to let go. I refuse to let go of the warm days with my windows rolled down and the wind blowing through my hair. I needed to bring some sun back in my life today so I decided to have one last fling.

I had plans to take pictures right after work today but we had groceries to buy so it was pushed out until later after the sun had already gone down. My apologies in advance for the crappy shots.









Another reason I'm a bad blogger tonight? I won't have any links for any of the items in the above pictures. I can tell you where they were purchased though.  All hope is not lost!

Nude wedges: Target
Gray skirt: originally Banana Republic; bought at Southern Thrift
Chambray shirt: Forever 21
Yellow sweater: J. Crew
Navy studded belt: Francesca's
Silver multi-chain necklace: Francesca's
Bag: H&M

You might could still find the chambray shirt, yellow sweater, and bag in stores because they were bought this year. But the rest were not. Good luck and happy hunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment