Friday, September 20

Happy Friday!!

It's been one of those weeks where I am beyond thrilled that it's Friday. One of those Fridays where all I want to do is drown my misery in a cranberry&vodka. Why can't workplaces observe at least one holiday a month? I think then I might be more refreshed and enthused to be working.

Anywho, here's what I've been up to this week. This is my HIGH FIVE!

one

Jerry, Brant, and I went to Burger Up last Friday night and it's got to be one of the cutest places ever! It's a little more than I wanted to pay for a burger, but the atmosphere was very "hipster" if that makes sense.

two

I don't know if I've introduced this stud muffin yet but my nephew, Pace Anders, was born a few weeks ago down in Alabama. My sister-in-law's dad took these pictures and I can't help but just stare. He is one gorgeous baby.

three
I'm pumped that Fall weather is finally showing its' face. It's my most favorite season of the year. Time when you need a sweater at night but still warm enough for sandals during the day. Or time when you can still eat a snow cone as a treat after lunch but you can be fine with a coffee or something later.

four

In case you missed my #ootd post yesterday, here's my selfie for the day at work. This skulls-on-the-elbows cardigan is probably my favorite item in my closet right now.

five

Lastly, I wanted to leave everyone with a little quote. Too many times I see people making fun of those who are homeless or who have some sort of life situation and rather than just help them, they just keep walking and laugh. I encourage everyone to step outside of their comfort zones, even if just a little, and help those in your community. And if you have nothing to give, you CAN give a hug.

I hope everyone has a brilliant Friday and the rest of the weekend!! I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F. Visit her site to find out how to do the same!



No comments:

Post a Comment