Tuesday, September 10

Cats are in.

Animal print is an Autumn staple in anyone's wardrobe. We all know that. It comes back in full force every year along with jewel tones like emerald or amethyst. BUT have you noticed all the kitty cats prowling around the stores?? If you know me, then you know that this makes me one happy girl. Here are some of my favorite kitty items that I've got my eye on.

Try not to take this post like it's coming from "the crazy cat lady". I'll try to keep the cat in the bag.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

I just had to bring in some of the animal print. I couldn't help myself. But isn't that dress adorable? I found it through a store on Etsy. Her shop is called Leah Goren and all of her stuff is adorable.

What Fall fashion trends are you having fun with in your wardrobe? Are you wearing dresses with cats on them or are you trying out the leather look? Maybe you're wearing cozy shawls or dark red lipstick?! Whatever it may be, the Fall season is a season to experiment. Don't be afraid to try any of the new or recurring trends.

Meow.


No comments:

Post a Comment