Thursday, December 5

31 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 5


Day 5: Post 10 songs you are loving right now.

This post should be rather easy for me. Actually, I have a handful of favorite songs but I'm not so sure they equal 10. I might be pulling some "just eh" songs out of my rear.

1. "Team" by Lorde



2. "Unconditionally" by Katy Perry



3. "Applause" by Lady Gaga



4. "Electric Feel" by MGMT



5. "Sirens" by Pearl Jam



6. "Stay" by Rihanna, featuring Mikky Ekko



7. "Opium" by Dead Can Dance



8. "Work B**ch" by Britney Spears



9. "What the Fox Say" by Ylvis



10. "Toxic" (Britney cover) by Alex & Sierra from the X Factor


Do you have any songs that you LOVE right now? How about 10? Click the blog challenge image above if you are wanting more information from the original blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment