Wednesday, January 1

My one word for 2014 is...

In case you missed my Resolution Project yesterday, I wanted to do something a little more simple for New Year's Day. This focuses more on a handful of words. 1) SHARE, 2) WANT, 3) NEED, and 4) SUCCEED. I also shared my one word for 2014; something I've been trying to get a handle on.

Filling this out made me think about my life and what I actually want. I think it's something we should all do. Reflection can do the heart some good.



Visit this lovely lady's blog to get the same template!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, patience is such a struggle for me to. I am excited to see where your practice in patience takes you in 2014, as well as your efforts to cut down on unnecessary spending (another point of tension in my relationships as well!)
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my current giveaway!

    ReplyDelete