Thursday, January 9

No Mirror Makeup Challenge


Song provided by SundLY, called Through Emotion, and can be found on this site.


Products used on my face:

Foundation: Clinique Even Better Foundation in Ivory
Concealer: ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter in Medium
Setting Powder: Covergirl Professional Loose Powder
Bronzer: Sephora bronzer in Los Cabos


Blush: MAC Mineralize blush in Dainty
Eyebrow Shadow: LORAC Take a Brow kit in Brunette
Highlighter: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
Eyelid Primer: MAC Pro Longwear paint pot in Painterly
Purple Eyeshadow: Korres Eyeshadow in Plum
Brown Eyeshadow: MAC Eyeshadow in Haux
Black Eyeshadow: Covergirl Eyeshadow in Shimmering Onyx
Liquid Eyeliner: Almay Liquid Liner in Black
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara in Black
Lipstick: Rimmel by Kate Moss Lipstick in no.17

BAM!! Second vlog down and many more to come! I was definitely a lot more relaxed in this video...I don't think the nervous bug bit me once. Did you like my challenge? Give me a thumbs up or down on YouTube, and comment on there or down below.

See you guys next tiiime!

I'm linking up with Penniless Socialite and Tres-Chic Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment