Wednesday, January 15

Warby Parker

Remember these super cute glasses that J bought recently?


Of course you do. His last glasses bit the dust and we were in the market for a new pair. Being that we live in Hipster Nashville, we wanted to find something that wasn't over the top geek-chic but we didn't want the frameless lenses like he had before either. That's when we came across the Wilkies from Warby Parker.

The glasses were affordable compared to many other companies and the thing we loved most about Warby Parker? For every pair of glasses you purchase, they donate a pair to someone in need through one of their non-profit partners. My second favorite thing about them is that they are one of the only carbon-neutral fashion brands in the world.

I was contacted by the company and asked if I would help spread the word about something and I was excited to say YES!
Warby Parker has a new collection that launched today and I'm very excited to be sharing it with you guys.

The limited edition Palm Canyon collection has brought back to life some of their most loved frames in a Palm Springs palette including colors like sand, mesquite, ironwood, and acacia. "Each frame features a hand-mixed acetate inset at the end piece, with patterns inspired by Color Field painters and mid-century minimalists."

It took their team more than a year to master the technique for these patterns. And for that alone, no two frames are alike. The Palm Canyon frames cost $145 and to me that's still pretty cheap considering the design put into them. They can be found at any of the Warby Parker showrooms, stores, or online.

Now let's get to it! These are their frames and I'll let you know which one is my favorite.




Sun in "Revolver Black" and "Windswept Tortoise"

       




Both optical and sun in "Cognac Tortoise"



Both optical and sun in "Painted Desert"




Both optical and sun in "Red Canyon"

 So which ones are my favorite? I think you can guess it from Mr. Suave's expression below.


My favorite frame from the new Palm Canyon Collection is the Preston. I like my glasses to be on the feminine side. Not only do these do the trick but they look just as sleek on my male counterparts.

My second favorite is the Wheeler. I love the chunkiness and high-fashion vibe from these frames.

I love that each of these four frames are unique but they all bring more personality to your outfit and your life. You should definitely check out Warby Parker's website and view this new Palm Canyon collection if you haven't already. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. very cool entry! so your husband was wearing glasses from them but i didn't see you wearing them! seems like a fun company to get glasses from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I don't need them...yet. But if, or when, I do I will definitely be buying from Warby Parker.

      Delete