Tuesday, November 26

My version of winter brights + a little layering

I know Winter hasn't officially made its appearance, but as far as my 1" snow-cladden car goes, it has. Yep. It's snowing three days before Thanksgiving in Nashville. We always have a few warm-spurts right before the seasons change so I had one or two more bare-legged outfits to show. But I'm not so sure now with this weather.

I'm still going to stick with one of those outfits today, though; I'm just going to change it a little and show you two of my favorite Winter brights.

When you think of Winter brights, what comes to mind? Maybe snow white, maybe deep maroons or plums. Or maybe even some metallics. Well here's my outlook on some accessories: hot pink pointy-toed flats and purple matte lipstick. I wore it to one of our Thanksgiving gatherings and I didn't want to be too dressed up but I didn't want it to be too casual either.










Francesca's Lace Tunic // Target Sweater // Francesca's Ribbon Necklace // Target Rose Gold Watch // Old Navy Olive Rockstar Jeans // Old Navy Hot Pink Flats // TJ Maxx Taupe Studded Purse // Revlon Colorburst Matte balm in Shameless //
All outfits items were purchased in previous years so none can be found online any longer. You can find similar items, though, if you search hard enough.

I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment