Thursday, February 6

Little Miss Busy


As you can tell from my absence, something's up. It's not anything bad, just life gets busy sometimes and it's hard to regularly schedule posts on le blog. I know we can all relate to this. We've got families and jobs and some even have school. Priority, people.

I started a program at the gym a few weeks ago and it was just what the doctor ordered. I had put it off for far too long and I'm glad I finally said YES to the many years of telling my dad NO to join or at least visit under a guest pass. Now that I've been going several times a week for a few weeks now, I think I've formed a habit. Yay!

With my gym schedule now, I work out Monday through Thursday and a lot of the classes I attend don't start until 6:30 so I'm not getting home until 8 pm. All I want to do when I get home is eat and then crash. Because being up from 5:45 is killer enough, I don't want to stay up much later than 9:30.

So when do I have time to blog? That is a very good question. I don't. That's why I've barely had like two posts the last two weeks. The weekends give me prime time for creative thinking but with a busy week, a lot of times I just want to be lazy, yanno? If I want to continue with le blog, which I do, I've got to start doing things a little bit differently.

Well, what can I learn from all of this? Preparation, determination, and organization. I've got to browse the interwebs, other blogs, and whatever else during the week for inspiration, make a note of it somewhere and then write about it over the weekend. Sounds pretty simple, I've just gotta give myself a kick in the arse and actually do it.

Here's to hoping I can accomplish something over this weekend. I'm sure as hell shooting for the stars.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting up a gym schedule. The hardest part is going that first time, but then I feel like you just get hooked. I've had a hard time balancing working full time, the gym 3 days and week after work, home life and blogging. I've had a lot of early mornings lately ;) Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie! I know it's possible, it's just my first time with a busier schedule so I've got to readjust a few things. We can do it!!!

      Delete