Thursday, February 20

Chapstick Spring Line

I was contacted by an Assistant Account Executive at Chapstick to review their new Spring line of chapstick flavors and I was delighted to say yes! Although this is not a paid sponsorship, all opinions are my own. I was provided with four samples, two of each flavor, so keep reading for my review!

Disclosure: The Chapstick product and information have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Health.

I don't know about any of you, but Chapstick has been a brand that has been with me since I was about ten years old. Maybe even younger. They are probably one of the only ones with a consistent formula that keeps my lips hydrated and soft ALL DAY LONG.

I recently fell in love with the Chapstick 8-hour Hydration Lock in Vanilla from a previous Birchbox. It's so smooth and the vanilla smells amazing. When I received these samples, I hoped they'd be the same way. And I definitely wasn't disappointed.

 

The two flavors, Pomegranate Gumdrop and Citrus Jelly Bean, remind me of Easter. It brings me back to all of the candy that I munched on from the Easter Egg Hunts when I was a kid. Warning. Do not eat your new chapstick like Easter candy. I repeat. Do NOT eat your chapstick like Easter candy.

--Side story-- I knew this kid in 6th and 7th grade that was in Chorus with me. The one thing I remember about him? He used to eat, literally, Chapstick every day in class. Gag me now.

--Back on track--

Being that I'm on this fresh health-kick, boy do I miss my candy. But, by applying either of these new scents, I not only smell the sweet flavors, but every now and then I can taste them if I lick my lips. I'm all for a guilt-free smidgen of my favorite Easter candies.

SQUEE.

My favorite is probably the Pomegranate Gumdrop. Don't get me wrong, I love citrus-y things, but the other appealed to me more. They both will be available for a limited time at all Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens stores beginning March 1st. So why not stock up for your kiddos' Easter baskets? Or if they love candy just as much as I do, buy in bulk and they can have candy-flavored Chapsticks all year long. WE ALL WIN!

I hope you all go out and buy one, or both, of these Spring Chapstick flavors for a friend and maybe it'll perk them up for the upcoming season. I know I'm ready for Spring. How about you??!

No comments:

Post a Comment