Friday, March 21

Five on Friday

Happy Friday, peeps! As I sit here writing this, I've got one more week left of work. YEP! I've got a new job with another orthopaedic doc coding for that practice so all I've been doing is training this week. While it's sad to say goodbye to all the people I've met at my current job, I'll be moving on to meet other wonderful people and I'm excited! Change is good, real good.

Things haven't been too exciting lately but here's a look back at my favorite things from the week.

one | cheetahs, rawr--These sneaks were on sale at Target a few weeks ago so I just had to snag them. They are cute and casual and will go with EVERYTHING.

two | 7 years ago--Jerry and I met 7 years ago on 03-13-14. I know that was last week, but I didn't write a Friday recap post last week, so whatevs. (If you want to read more about this story, read this.)

three | adventurous--I don't really know how this started, but we decided to let the cats out of the house recently on one of the warm days and they loved it. And their favorite thing? Rolling around on the concrete.

four | handy dandy--I know you've probably seen organizers like this one or this one, but I randomly passed an aisle in Lowe's and saw these tiny pipes for like 30 cents or something. All you need is a few of the Command Strip velcro pieces and you're good to go! No more clutter on the counter!

five | sweet banana bites--I'm still dying over these things! Such a yummy snack and you should definitely try them yourself :-)

I hope everyone is having a splendid Friday and has lots of Spring-type weather planned for the weekend. Although, we've got more 40 degree weather coming up next week, I'm going to soak in the rays while I can and I hope you do the same!

I'm linking up with H54F, Five on Friday, Friday Favorites, That Friday Blog Hop, and Fresh Face Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment