Friday, October 11

My High 5 this Friday.

So let's get it going! First of all, how in the heck is it already Friday? It has FLOWN by.

And here are my five favorite things from this week!


one | Asher and Sophie snuggles are the best especially when they are simultaneous.

two | With our handy dandy food passport, I finally got around to adding Burger Up to its' pages. Seriously, this place is UH-mazing.

three | If you remember, we went to Sky High in Nashville last night for my nephew's 4th birthday. He was even doing flips! I wish I were that limber.

four | Then we came home and had cupcakes. YUM!

five | I hosted my Partylite candle party last Friday night and with the sales, I was able to rack up some pretty amazing things. Youuu should definitely check it out online. www.partylite.biz/rlsmith.

What kinds of things did you do this week? Any exciting plans for the weekend?

I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F as well as The Good Life for Five on Friday. Visit their pages to find out how you can do the same!






No comments:

Post a Comment