Friday, November 1

high five for all saints' day

I hope each and every one of you enjoyed your Halloweens! All of us in the Middle TN area got pounded by a storm so most neighborhoods postponed trick-or-treating until tonight. I guess for those who didn't postpone, I'm sure parents strategically planned it because now their kids can get candy two nights in a row!

The past few Halloweens, we all went out as a group. Most days I DESPISE the bar seen, but it's so much fun dressing up on this night. And to kick off my High Five for Friday, here are my last few costumes.


[ONE]
Halloween 2011--Grecian goddess

Halloween 2012--Hugh and his bunny

Halloween 2013--Sexy astronaut

--and sexy skull face

[TWO]
Drawing--I used to draw back in the day. Annnd I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned that to anyone. Not even to my husband. I mean, yeah, I can doodle, and by all means I wouldn't title myself as an "artist". But after drawing this piece a few days ago, it makes me want to get my sketch pad out and begin drawing again. One of our friends drew the piece on the left and I drew the one on the right. Introducing Fappy and Schlicky.


[THREE]
We celebrated a friend's birthday last weekend and we were out by the firepit all night. It makes me want to find a spot in our yard to build one. Like bad.


[FOUR]
I don't know if I just don't remember as a kid or if it was that my parents thought it was Satanic (like most uber-Christian parents feel about Halloween activities), but I have come to LOVE carving pumpkins. So which picture did I pick to carve? The one with a cat. Duh. She's wearing a witch's hat and there is a jack-o-lantern and bats flying around her head. Adorbs.


[FIVE]
And last but not least, remember the storm I was mentioning earlier? The sky was breathtaking this morning. I just had to snap a picture. HAD to.


And those are my top 5 moments from the week! You should tell me about your weeks/weekends because I'd love to hear. I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth and The Good Life blogs for today's post.



No comments:

Post a Comment